At the heart of Hon. Woyome’s interventions in 2022, is health and education.
This year, just like in previous years, the Member of Parliament for South Tongu has donated food items to Muslims in the District. It’s almost like he doesn’t leave anyone out, especially those struggling with water crisis. This year alone he has donated 11 (eleven) poly tanks to 11 different communities in the South Tongu District.
Without talking much, here is a list of all the things the Member of Parliament for South Tongu, Hon. Kobena Mensah Woyome did in 2022.
1. He donated a canoe to Gonu-Tsinuto community upon a request to replace a broken one (13/02/2022)
2. He supported St. Catherine Girls SHS Leadership and Literacy program with novels and customized exercise books (27/02/2022)
3. He supported Akpafleto community with 3 bundles of roofing sheets for the building of their community shed (13/03/2022)
4. He supported festivals in the district with cash donations
5. He donated food items to the Muslim communities in the district on Eid-Ul-Fitr
6. He donated 11 poly tanks to 11 communities in the district
7. He presented football kits to clubs, schools and unions in support of various football competitions across the district
8. He distributed 485 bags of cement to support various developmental projects in 9 communities in the district
9. He sponsored free eye screening and surgery for all in the district
10. He supported Christopher Kumawu a.k.a King Ratata with GHC 1,000 during this year’s Ghana’s Strongest
11. He lobbied and handed over more than one thousand classroom furniture to the South Tongu Education Directorate to be distributed to KG schools in the district
12. He paid GHC 3,000 to cover the electricity bill of the South Tongu Education Directorate
13. He stocked Adutor Health Centre with Hospital materials worth GHC 30,000
14. He lobbied and handed over an Isuzu pickup to St. Catherine Girls SHS
15. He commissioned a diagnostic centre for Dabala Health Centre worth over GHC 200,000 (10/10/2022)
16. He organized a free breast cancer screening for constituents (10/10/2022)
17. He donated 3,000 mathematical sets to this year’s B.E.C.E candidates for South Tongu (13/10/2022)
18. He paid for the passport pictures of all B.E.C.E candidates