Member of Parliament (MP) for South Tongu, Hon. Kobena Mensah Woyome says NDC‘s defeat in 2016 has delayed the Agave Road construction project in the South Tongu District of the Volta Region.
Had it not been for Mahama’s exit, he said, ‘we would have been discussing other things’.
Hon. Mensah Woyome was speaking at the South Tongu NDC campaign launch in Sogakope on Sunday, 25th October 2020.
He listed about 8 roads in the South Tongu District that he is lobbying for under the next Mahama administration. As for the Agave road, he said it has already been awarded on contract.
These roads include:
- Cisneros through Gbornorkope to Lorto
- Dabala through Tsiveto through Agordome to Dabala junction
- Todzinu through Dorkplame to Dabala junction
- Bekpo through Blemazado to Sokladzi
- Bekpo to Sokladzi
- Lolito through to Yorve through Amedorme
- Hawui to Adidokpe